• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Alligator Permitting (Club BatGirl1)

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
No refund for gator permits. You will be issued one Al Gore carbon credit. Btw, you used that carbon credit when Eric drove his evil gas powered Earth killing motor vehicle to the Manchester show. Sorry.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
I heard nh laws pertaining to gators began in 2007... maybe other places are different(?)

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
I heard nh laws pertaining to gators began in 2007... maybe other places are different(?)
NH was the last place to ban gators. In 2006, the whole rest of the planet banned them Due to the "Planetary Gator Treaty of 2006". For one more year, NH was a non recipirocal state but caved in under the pressure of the left. Therefore, you can never have a gator. Case Closed.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
I will have your wife fashion a sweater for one resembling a weiner dog and pass it of as such... heh heh. ;p case closed <3

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
Maybe you could pass off a gator as a wiener dog with the right attire. Trish is going to make Gwangi a Dimetrodon sweater so I can get him into the Museum of Natural History.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yes, I split this thread when you guys tried to derail my feedback and announcement thread! :) ;)

How did I misspell PERMITTING?! I fixed it so I don't have to feel embarrassed every time I see it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029