• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Another blizzard for us in New york city and long island

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
So we have a blizzard warning for 12" or more from friday afternoon until late Saturday afternoon, they said there r chanceas of powerloss and flooding, wish us the best

from Samsung Galaxy S3

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Haha laura...yes my kids have no school tomorrow and they're saying maybe 2ft of snow... lasting friday/saturday. So far this house is better than last house which power went out if a bug sneezed. But here we've only lost cable but still had power! Yaaay. Hope this proves the same or it's reptiles up the shirt time! Haha :p

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
laurarfl said:
Don't be naughty, I'm friends with your wife on FB. heh heh

Me? Naughty? I just was commenting on the top notch care that D gives her reptiles. I am absolutely mortified that you would think that I might be afflicted with the moral disease of naughtiness. :angel:

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
I seriously wish all of us lived closer together. I think all of us at an expo at once would be quite the spectacle. Haha

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
I want to go to the manchester one on march 30th. That's my plan. You guys are up closer but laura, could you make the trip? :D

tresh

dear lord...the idea of some of the folks from this forum meeting up is a scary one. So many big personalities! :p

That being said, keep safe in that snow. And when all else fails, wrap the lizards in a blanket and cuddle with them.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Those heat packs for hunters saved my bearded dragon one storm :)

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
BatGirl1 said:
I want to go to the manchester one on march 30th. That's my plan. You guys are up closer but laura, could you make the trip? :D

I might be able to make it. Anyone else?

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Manchester in NH??? Good Lord, no. I turn into dust when I pas the Mason-Dixon line. lol Seriously, I've never been farther north than a visit to DC. But I have to work and then I have a spring break vacation booked the following week for my birthday. :)

It would be a lot of fun. Let me know if you guys meet up!

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
I guess mass issued a 4pm vehicle ban with exception of emergency etc. Heard nothing of nh yet so I posted on fb the following... "f-u nemo, you can suck my &$#@.you can never hurt us, cuz you're just god's dandruff." Heh heh... (if you've seen "ted " you'll get it :) )

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980