• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

another female?!?!

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
well im starting to suspect achilles to also be a female! he has reached 35" and still no signs of spurs, wereas pyro my red tegu has had them since he was 17"!im really hoping he turns out o be a male lol! here are some comparison pics between achilles and nero, around the same length,tell me what you all think, male vs. female?

achilles @ 35"
IMAGE_435-1.jpg

IMAGE_438-1.jpg

nero @ around 3'
IMAG0015-1.jpg

IMAG0004-1.jpg

Mr Critter

5 Year Member
Hey reptastic.I PMed you a few months ago about being neighbors.u probably didnt see it or get it.& me u & kaa were trying to meet up at the Tinley show.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
you know now that you mention it... i do sorta remember! my memory has never been good lol! are you going to any of the shows in wheaton?

Mr Critter

5 Year Member
I usually go once a month for feeders & come home with something,I picked up a baby Veiled Cham. last Sunday at the show. I see kaa there all the time.

kaa

5 Year Member
You me and Mr. Critter will have to meet up at the july show, I'll make sure to get to that one.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i cant say seeing as i have no car lol but if i can ill rent one for a day so we can meet up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu