• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Any breeding behavior going on yet Bobby?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
A little, the weather has been bad the last three days, and the temps are going down to 47 tomorrow night. :shock:

It was April 10th last year when the first clutch was laid, so it will be fine. I did take a picture or two before the rain started. :)

Attachments

• 100_0156.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 4
  • 100_0166.JPG

Beasty

5 Year Member
crimsonrazac said:
Look at those jowls! :yik
No kidding! He's a monster!!

:evil: Ugg! Great! Just noticed a blizzard has set in. Somebody find me a $35,000 job in FL. so I can get outa here!! SO sick of cold weather! :hifit

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Well I have five clutches so far, and I will have black nose tegus this season, and Cream X Sugars, and even Red X Blues X Extremes. I have quite a few females nesting now, normals and giants in the incubator, and looking for the reds to start breeding soon. :)

Beasty

5 Year Member
Wow!
That's awesome to hear!
I thought Cream and Sugar were both Extreme females. Did Blizard get at 'em?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I will edit that, they will be Blizard X Sugar, I have a cold and not thinking straight. :roll: :)

crimsonrazac

5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
Well I have five clutches so far, and I will have black nose tegus this season, and Cream X Sugars, and even Red X Blues X Extremes. I have quite a few females nesting now, normals and giants in the incubator, and looking for the reds to start breeding soon. :)

Blizard is breeding this year? :shock: or am I confused?

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
crimsonrazac said:
VARNYARD said:

Blizard is breeding this year? :shock: or am I confused?
Yes!! He has female Tegu's that are less than 2 years old that are nesting!!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
True, they are not yet 2 years old, I hope the eggs will be fertile, but time will tell.

Here is Sugar and Blizard:

Attachments

• DSCN4092.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 3
  • DSCN4276.JPG
  • DSCN4749.JPG
  • DSCN5616.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 5

VARNYARD

Former Admin