• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Any horror fans?

frost

1,000+ Post Club
hey guys, i have been reading and watching a lot of horror stories lately, most of them are from creepy pasta, or just some youtube creepy videos.I have also been writing a horror story of my own for one of my classes.

Any who i was wondering if anyone else was into any horror stories like creepy pasta/ horror movies or stuff like that. iv also been looking at a lot of haunted gaming which is pretty interesting.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
I have been working on multiple horror novels over the years...unfortunately most of my work was lost on a computer that crashed and couldn't be recovered ... I have a novel that I have been working on over the past maybe 5 or more years.I am inconsistant obviously, haha...I do have a poem that I wrote some years back that won the tom howard poetry award if you want to check it out. Always nice to connect with a fellow enthusiast...:) google "dawn raymond poetry " it should pop up. The poem is called ghosts.although isn't really about horror ghosts :)

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

[attachment=5678]this is my novel's 'star ' antagonist :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351966514859.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351966514859.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 10

frost

1,000+ Post Club
thats awesome. i didnt know anyone on here wrote novels.=] ill be sure to check it out

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
If I ever get the damn thing finished, that is...haha.but yeah, my poem is on the winningwriters site

frost

1,000+ Post Club
i just read your poem and it was very good. i can see why it won an award.=]

DavidRosi

I was a media student for 4 years; and the horror genre is easily my favourite... The progression of horror and some of the unwritten rules found therein absolutely fascinate me... Horror is something that plays on a persons psychological process and subconscious feeling more than so many other things, and for that; I love it !

Little Wise Owl

5 Year Member
I'm very into horror video games. I like navigating my way through creepy and intriguing environments.

Silent Hill is my favourite horror game.

Sirhc401

My wife and I are into horror. Halloween is the best holiday. She is really into monster special effects makeup and we love making Halloween mazes. We dream of renting out a building and making an awesome Halloween maze for whatever city we are living in at the time

frost

1,000+ Post Club
cool, i have a friend that does some of that makeup. yeah that would be cool a lot of people around my parents have those and the cornfield mazes.

MustLoveReptiles

I love horror movies too! movies or just shows that scare you... A Haunting and Paranormal Witness (which are similar to each other) are great! I love watching them, but sometimes I cannot watch them at night if I'm alone. lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus