• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Anybody in Dallas looking for a B&W Tegu?

naleme

Ill be off to college soon and they prohibit pets in the dorm. My mom cant take care of him so im let with the choice of giving him away. He is a 2011 Tegu Terra B&W and has a mean appetite. He is very docile and handles very well. Doesnt bite or tail whip. If you are interested please message me!

naleme

Perhaps you should know that how was i supposed to foretell the future and that the college im going to doesnt allow animals? Perhaps i didnt want to give away my tegu but i dont have a choice? Have you thought of that before making an ignorant comment? i did my absolute best giving the animal a good home until now. I dont go off to college until august of next year so i have plenty of time to give it away at the last minute but im taking my own time to find good owner on this site so i can continue giving him a good home after leaving mine. You cant go off making stupid comments about how i didnt give the animal a good home when i until now gave it the best possible living habitat he can have.

Raicardoso

I live in the dallas area. Any pictures? And are you selling the enclosure? If so could you include some pictures of that too?
edit- damn, should have read a little better. messaging now.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu