1. Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email josh@tegutalk.com!

Anyone got a tegu from Mr. Hill?

Discussion in 'Reptile Vendor Reviews' started by ReptileGuy, Sep 13, 2012.

1. BatGirl1

BatGirl1 Active Member 1,000+ Post Club

Oh wow...so things do get straightened out one way or another then...I haven't taken any action yet.just keep hoping for the best i guess. Ugh :-/

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2
  2. Diablo

Diablo Member

Did you only fill out an ic3 or did you do more than that? I was going to contact the BBB then the attorney general

Sent from my DROID RAZR
  3. TeguBlake

TeguBlake Member

I have talked to my police station my county police and state. I call back in a month if he dosnt send me my tegu or check. And they will contact his police station with a nice nock on the door. Then the federal government gets involved with they get enough evidence. Had a very long phone call with some nice people.
  4. laurarfl

laurarfl Moderator 5 Year Member 1,000+ Post Club

Media:
    Filing IC3 will allow depts to share info with each other. You should contact law enforcement depts in Fl and in your area. The more genuine files that are opened, the faster action will be taken. This is per FL FWC and former law enforcement friend. ;)
  5. Diablo

Diablo Member

I hope they keep their word. I wonder how high of a priority they would make this. I just feel like my police station wouldn't help or they would say its my loss or something.

Sent from my DROID RAZR
  6. Melissa

Melissa Member 5 Year Member

I filed an IC3, I also filed wth BBB which I encourage everyone to do, and I also filed with TN consumer protection. If I find anymore places to file I will, I am not into having $350 stolen from me.... Also thinking about making a Here is my Varnyard tegu video of my EMPTY tegu tank and saying O wait I don't have a tegu he just stole my money and putting it on youtube, so even more people hear about it.
  7. Dana C

Dana C Member

Hoping for the best won't get it done. File your IC3 but don't dwell on the hope that you will get your money back.
  8. blokhedd

blokhedd New Member

Finally activated TY

today i filed my IC3. paid 75 in april 75 in july as soon as i got my email from him requesting the balance. so i dont have to recount eveything ive already posted on faunaclassifieds heres a link to see what others have been saying http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/s...p?t=334633

Read more: http://www.tegutalk.com/showthread.php?tid=8138&page=4#ixzz2BV5oa6uU
  9. Rodney Irwin

Rodney Irwin Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Outstanding answer. Very likely, his next address will be a jail or prison. There are a lot of people trying to aquire him.
  10. laurarfl

laurarfl Moderator 5 Year Member 1,000+ Post Club

Media:
    Yes, it has been discussed many times and the last response was almost a year old. I don't think Bobby's reputation is any secret around here, that's for sure! :)
  11. Bubblz Calhoun

Bubblz Calhoun Moderator 5 Year Member 1,000+ Post Club

Media:
    Start your own thread instead of posting in old ones.
    TheTeguGurl likes this.