• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Anyone seen bobo[HELP]

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i am bit upset i lost my lizard this morning, somehow he ripped through the screen and escaped, he was last seen carrying off a neighbors puppy after eating another neighbors 2 cats, i really miss him and hope for his safe return, last time it cost mme like 1/2 a million dollars in damage when he ripped up a few street light, ate some kids and caused a pile up on the highway there is a reward for his safe return

komodo-dragon-indonesia.jpg

Orion

5 Year Member
reptastic said:
i am bit upset i lost my lizard this morning, somehow he ripped through the screen and escaped, he was last seen carrying off a neighbors puppy after eating another neighbors 2 cats, i really miss him and hope for his safe return, last time it cost mme like 1/2 a million dollars in damage when he ripped up a few street light, ate some kids and caused a pile up on the highway there is a reward for his safe return

komodo-dragon-indonesia.jpg

Last time I saw him he was trying to see how my daughter tastes..............

Attachments

• Murphy-7.JPG
    Murphy-7.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 5

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The last kids he that too ended up going missing, we never did find that school bus or the 30 kids on board, i think thats the bus you were talkin about

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
He was born in tokyo, i hear his parents still live in a little village right outside the city it use to be people living there but they dissapeared they think they relocated to another village, its weird his brother lives in borneo with a wife and 3 kids, the hut they live in used to house a family of six but they dissappeared and no ones seen them in a few years

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
He tried living at a zoo before but he said the mmeals were horrible, as if he could fill up on a single cow, so after eating the staff and pretty much all the animals he came and stayed with me, i just let him loose and he'd eat the slow kids and whatever pets that got loose until parents started complaining, then we just started taking road trips to various farms

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Well hes very handsome, I hope you find him soon.. If I ever found him I'd slap a saddle on him and ride him to work.. A lot cheaper than these gas prices!

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yeah i heard about him and the earthquake/tsunami turned out he was whale hunting and capsized a few ships, then knocked a few buildings over trying to drag a whale through the city, as far as riding him he gets great milelage if you fill him up on some fat kids, some big dogs, a few cows and a herd of wilderbeast, its funny i havnt seen my mailman since bobo's gone missing so i havnt got any mail hope no one has tried to write me about him

La-Price

huh, my mail hasnt come for a few days either. My dogs also are afraid to leave the house..... wonder why? There big pyrenees mountain dogs, hope Bobo hasnt swung by....

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Well guys bobo's on the loose again and this time he has a partner, a lady croc monitor named bambi, apparently they thought the hunger game was an actual game and the hungriest one wins so they set out to try and become champions

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Re: RE: Anyone seen bobo[HELP]

reptastic said:
Yeah i heard about him and the earthquake/tsunami turned out he was whale hunting and capsized a few ships, then knocked a few buildings over trying to drag a whale through the city, as far as riding him he gets great milelage if you fill him up on some fat kids, some big dogs, a few cows and a herd of wilderbeast, its funny i havnt seen my mailman since bobo's gone missing so i havnt got any mail hope no one has tried to write me about him

I think he made it over to the new england area somehow...my house was shaking and then everyone on fb started posting the same thing! From maine all the way to boston, ma we felt his tremors...hmmmm...:-/

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
I think he is in queens NY because police had the choppers out and riot squad also

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
If he gets to Dominics Sausages on Woodhaven Blvd, we are going to have a problem. Time to lock and load. We will have to rally the troops at Grandstands Pub.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980