• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

anyone skate?

selena

i used to.. but not anymore..
since i broke my leg.. but i am on therapy now..
still wants to skate again.. in time..

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I've always wanted to but I've had bad knees for years, dislocated them a few times. I can't afford to be out of work. Maybe some day I'll get the b@lls to do it.

Pikey

5 Year Member
lol i used to skate & bike, but after 3 knee surgery & 4 yrs off and on PT to get it back to normal. One day i hope to atleast ride my bike again. I remember the last time i rode a board i "landed" a triple kick flip, my left foot didn't make it all the way on the board & i broke my ankle....
Bootleg boards where my favorite & i still have my bike (it's old Haro Shredder Frame, Primo Mustache Bars, Primo Neck, Haro Front Forks, Fishbone 3-piece, Kink 36T Sprocket, Kink Pegs (left side only), Old S&M Seat, Free Agent Platform Pedals, & Haro Heffer Double Wall Rims)

the enigma

I used to have a Haro... man, I loved that bike

I used to skate and then my board broke and my budget was consumed by reptiles so I haven't had the money to get back into it yet. I had a nice board it had thunder trucks and chris cole fallen wheels.

Pikey: I had a gut feeling you either skated or biked. Glad to know I was right!

Pikey

5 Year Member
lol yup i did both My Bootleg had Destructo Trucks with Spit Fire wheels (they came free with the trucks, but they were tie-dyed)

Charmander

5 Year Member
I longboard, its alot of fun. unfortunately my friend broke one of my boards and I'm not sure where the other is so I havn't been able to lately. :/

preston897

i have tried skating. it just never really worked out for me. a few of my good friends skate and i am around it all the time. i know quite a bit about it. and i like skate videos. as long as it is a good team.

pikey: how the hell did you do a triple back flip? were you on a mega ramp or somthin?

AB^

5 Year Member
Here's some old footage when I was 16ish haha

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvGn0LSOmug" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvGn0LSOmug</a><!-- m -->

Pikey

5 Year Member
lol god i wish i could have done a trip back flip..... that would have been sick
Naw trip kick. but I've almost done a back flip on a bike cracked 3 or 4 ribs and dislocated a shoulder trying a back flip on a bike (never tried it again after that) i also knocked my self out doing a table top in to a manual on a 6ft table top ramp.

juggernaut

I biked and skated. I went through boards alot everytime I would get made snap goes a board.
Then I bike for a couple months buy stoped doing that. I had a good bike an everything.

Pikey

5 Year Member
lol i know how you feel some time this month i'll put my bike back together & i'll post some pics..... i'm thinking pink paint job

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phi Long