• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Argentine Tegu Wanted

got10

check out craigslist and hoobly to see if there are any for adoption in your general area. Where in nY are you located

Akalions

got10 said:
check out craigslist and hoobly to see if there are any for adoption in your general area. Where in nY are you located

I've looked and looked but no luck on cl. I'm actually working out a deal with Lizardking75 so hopefully once i get the tegu from him my search will be over. Thanks for your help though

Unfortunately due to reasons i do not want to openly discuss i have backed out of a sale with Lizardking75. If anyone is interested in why please pm me and i will gladly tell you. So back to square one. If anyone is considering selling their tame argentine tegus please let me know. Thank you all

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu