• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Argus/flavi cross

BSM

5 Year Member
I still have up my argus/flavi cross for sale
heres all the info on him, i dont feel like copy and paste so heres a link to the ad
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126891" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/ ... p?t=126891</a><!-- m -->

he will be 200 shipped

heres my email
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Thanks,
Bryan

BSM

5 Year Member
Is he tame?

It really depends on what you mean by tame? This term is so overly used, in my opinion no monitor can be tame but can get use to you. If your looking for an animal you can pick up then no he isnt. He is a huff and puffer but will not bite but has a strong feeding response and will bascially take anything (except roaches) at the moment he eats mice,pinkie fuzzies, chicks, baby quails and occasional fish

Filphfio can you send me some pics of your female by any chance. The best thing bascially if introducing is to have them introduced in a area that is uncommon to both of them then if all goes well, put them in the same cage. How big is your current cage for the female as that will play a role in how they get along? The bigger the cage the better as if there are any problems they have space to get away if wanted. He is a proven breeder from Tyler the person i got him from, he was suppose to be breeding for me but i lost 1 female egg bond and i ended up with 3 males 1 female so im looking to keep only 2 males a few females.

-Bryan

BSM

5 Year Member
still available
he is basically 135 + 65 for shipping = 200 shipped
babies go for 175 + whatever shipping is so this is a great deal for an healthy adult

BSM

5 Year Member
He is still available,
I have sold all my ackies so i can work with pure flavi, pure argus and argus/flavi crosses only and i dont need 3 male crosses so one of them is up. Hes in perfect condition

Bryan

crimsonrazac

5 Year Member
I would love to get it, but I don't think i should get anything else for at least a year after this pair of extemes :(

good luck with sellin it, he looks great.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980