• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Argus Monitor, Female Mali Uromastryx, Three-toed box turtle

Pony

5 Year Member
Juvenile Argus monitor for adoption. Not tame but not aggressive. Somewhat shy still. About 2-2.5ft long. Easy keeper, eats anything. Asking $100 for quick sale. Think it's a female.

Yellow/Grey female mali. Comes with light fixture. Very tame eats her veggies, veggie mix fine. $50.00

Three-toed box turtles. VERY tame and friendly. Very low maintenance. Please check with your local laws prior to inquiring, they are prohibited in some states.

Single Male turtle: 40$ (territorial)
Bonded pair males: 60$

I can email photos to anyone interested. They are located on Long Island, NY.

Pony

5 Year Member
I could yes, but someone would need to tell me how to ship a reptile correctly, never done it before!

Pony

5 Year Member
argus.jpg

turtle.jpg

IMG_1311-1.jpg

Pony

5 Year Member
Price for the Uromastryx and turtles are negotiable. Hate to sell my critters but the credit card company is becoming harassing. If you do pickup, tanks are included if you want

Pony

5 Year Member
The Argus has been spoken for, thanks! The Uro and the turtles are still available however.

BSM

5 Year Member
sorry guys, i wanted another one. If you 2 are looking for argus, i know 3 people who breed them, just pm me and ill give you their info. I think they may have a few babies left.

Bryan

hoosier

5 Year Member
I may take u up on that BSM on a later date. i know a breeder im getting mine from when i get it but may need yours if he dosnthave any. 8)

Pony

5 Year Member
All the critters are still available. I am however willing to take trades instead of money.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980