• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Awesome signature photos

Courtney

id like to compliment everyone on their signature phots!!! They are awesome as i said in the title....Just curious how did everyone make them???? :roon

Adam87

5 Year Member
you can make them anywhere photoshop, paint i made mine on photobucket.com anywhere you can edit photos. then once ur sig is made just go to user controlpanel on here click profile and edit signature and put in the link from where ever u made it

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i wish i had photoshop lol i took the picture in my siggy with my phone and it allows me to take 3-6 pics and it merges em. then i edit it with photo bucket. i like the one below but i need a new one with the red tegu when he gets here.

HorseCaak

5 Year Member
I used Acorn on my Mac. I had Photoshop but I feel you need to go to college and take a class to use that software! Very difficult, unless you were trained in high school or college with it.

-BLAIR

isdrake

5 Year Member
HorseCaak said:
I used Acorn on my Mac. I had Photoshop but I feel you need to go to college and take a class to use that software! Very difficult, unless you were trained in high school or college with it.

-BLAIR

Just wait until you try Maya. :p Maya makes Photoshop look like a childrens game. XD It's really terrible then you first open it up.

ashesc212

5 Year Member
I used fotoflexer.com. It's free software and appears to be easier than PhotoShop (which, I don't have anyway!)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeguSteff