• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

B&W and All American females houseing help

crox

5 Year Member
I bought a Female Black and White Tegu from this site back in 09 and won an All American hybrid female the following year in the photo contest. The original plan was for both of them to live together in this very large cage i have ( 10 ft x 5ft x 4ft) but the older B&W is so much bigger than the Hybrid she tried murder her the second they were put together. I have the B&W in the big cage alone and the Hybrid is in a glass cage that's way too small for her and I need to do something quick. I thought maybe putting a divider in the big cage would buy me some more time. Any suggestions? Thanks a lot, I love em both and hope to be able to find a way to keep them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980