• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

B&W tegu for sale or trade in El Paso tx

Hi I have an 11 month old argentine tegu. Look great. Has a 75 gallon tank and setup. Make a reasonable offer and we can make a deal. Will trade for panther chameleons send offers. 9155009610.

Here he is

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    943.3 KB · Views: 53

viejo

5 Year Member
How big is he & are you willing to ship? I am in Southern Utah. Also, where did you get him?

Yeah if you pay to ship him or let's find out what it cost to get him there. Text me at 9155009610 so we can communicate if your serious about it. He is 2 1/2 feet right now. My friend brings in animals here in town and I just have the space for him anymore. He is beautiful and healthy just don't have the space like I said.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980