• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Baby blackthroat for sale

aj12790

5 Year Member
Hello everyone I have a baby blackthroat for sale about 18 inches cb or trade for a red male.He is tame and eats everything.....

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Oh ok. Just so you can be honest with your sale, the best he could be is CH.

aj12790

5 Year Member
They were listed as CB not CH you dont even know me and you are saying I'm not honest check my history before you say something that is false.......................

Are you saying Ben Seigel reptiles are lying????????????????

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm not calling you a liar just misinformed. Nobody is successfully breeding black throats, they aren't captive bred, possibly captive born ( captive hatched ).

Please don't take offense, non was intended.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
TeguBuzz said:
aj12790 said:
They were listed as CB not CH you dont even know me and you are saying I'm not honest check my history before you say something that is false.......................

Are you saying Ben Seigel reptiles are lying????????????????

Chill bud, you took what James said the wrong way. Holy smokes. He said that captive hatched is better than captive bred, he never called you a lair or Ben Siegel a liar.

Well thanks for coming to my defense, but no captive hatched is not better than captive bred. Captive hatched is eggs taken from nests and artificially incubated, captive bred is having a male and female pair in captivity and successfully breeding and hatching the eggs.

aj12790

5 Year Member
well you trying to tell me the difference between cb and ch is offensive...I know the difference....Chill nothing when someone says be honest with your sale that is saying I'm dishonest dont you think????????????

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I was trying to help you honestly represent what you are selling. Apparently you don't care for input so I will not give it. Good luck with the sale.

aj12790

5 Year Member
OH and for your Info Dan Turner(Tarpit Reptiles) successfully bred blackthroat monitors in 2001....................

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yes 10 years ago, I said nobody IS breeding, meaning currently. Ben Siegel is a flipper, nothing more.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
The best way to post this on here would to be CH in my opinion,cause i dont know anybody that breed blackthroats myself.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
teguboy77 said:
The best way to post this on here would to be CH in my opinion,cause i dont know anybody that breed blackthroats myself.

This is all I was trying to get at, not an argument.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I came to your defense but edited my post because I saw you had already replied. Thanks for correcting me though, cleared my confusion.

aj12790

5 Year Member
Really dont care what Ben is I'm saying what I was told and I was told CB yes 10 yrs ago Dan Turner bred blackthroats but you said no one does............ Yes and I really dont care for your input James W and Rich how are you??????

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Im good glad to hear everythings ok with you.Ben Seigel is ok in my book wether hes a flipper or not there alot of that out there.The whole point to this post was he was selling a blackthroat monitor and james.w was trying to help you by saying it was CH thats it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980