• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Baby Blue Tegus are here!!!!!!!!!!

tigerfangs

5 Year Member
I have several hatchlings (3) at this time and waiting for the rest of the clutch to hatch. They hatched today Aug 2nd. I'm waiting for them to eat before I'll begin shipping them out. I am located in San Diego, Ca 92127. The price will be $300 plus shipping. Best to contact me via phone (858)344-3904. Thanks, Javier.
Here are pics of the parents and the babies.
Babies:
DSCN0440.jpg

Parents:
Father
TeguTrio008.jpg

Mother and father together
TeguTrio017.jpg

Beasty

5 Year Member
Awesome!!!
Congrats on the babies!
So is this the same sire to my 75% I got from you by proxy?
I would totally have hung on to the other female and just bought another blue female to go with. I'll bet you wish you had now, seeing how they've been selling for crazy expensive.

tigerfangs

5 Year Member
Beasty said:
Awesome!!!
Congrats on the babies!
So is this the same sire to my 75% I got from you by proxy?
I would totally have hung on to the other female and just bought another blue female to go with. I'll bet you wish you had now, seeing how they've been selling for crazy expensive.

Thanks!!!!! Yeah, I'm glad my pair are doing very well and have another female (yearling), that's 66% het for albino, that I hope to breed in a couple of years.

Beasty

5 Year Member
My boy Powder in my signature is one of yours that was missing the entire toe on one foot. He's awesome.

tigerfangs

5 Year Member
Beasty said:
My boy Powder in my signature is one of yours that was missing the entire toe on one foot. He's awesome.

Yup, I remember. Glad to hear that he's is doing well and is in good hands.

BTW: Yes, same sire for the baby Blues.

tigerfangs

5 Year Member
The total is 15 babies. These awesome looking little guys are all eating well on crix and ground turkey mix and are ready to be shipped.

Beasty

5 Year Member
VERY nice! :drool
Looks like the babies from both sets took a lot from their mothers in the DNA pool. I SO wish I had an extra $300, I'd totally get one, no doubt. I just have got to get things rolling on more enclosures for the ones I already have. Powder is getting HUGE lately! I'll have to get him out for a shoot. Maybe tomorrow. I've got so much going on it's not funny but I want one of those babies! :bang

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980