• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Ball python and B+W Tegu for sale!! enclosure included!!

UnoCinco

5 Year Member
Hey everyone!

Unfortunately i have to bid farewell to my two favorite pets. I have a ball python thats just under 4 feet in length, he eats well and is completely tame. never had a problem with him. he comes with his 40 gallon breeder tank and everything in it plus his infrared heat lamp. if you or someone you know wants a new pal this holiday season he would be great and wouldn't require any other equipment for only $175. price is somewhat negotiable.

I also have a black and white tegu, which I believe is a male but i cannot tell. he is about 10 inches of body and a whole lot of tail! he eats well and is very active. Also, he has had some behavior issues as he used to belong to an ex girlfriend of mine who didn't know how to properly feed and tame these animals. I have been working out the kinks in his feeding response with much success however he is not yet perfect, so some more time, effort, and patience must be exercised by the next owner. I am only asking $100 for the tegu, as his enclosure will not be included.

If anyone is interested in either of these animals, please send me a message. I would prefer to have these animals picked up locally, however if shipping is necessary it will be the responsibility of the buyer. Thank you for looking!

UnoCinco

5 Year Member
By the way in the tegu deal, his lights and their housing will be included, just not his actual enclosure. OK thanks!

UnoCinco

5 Year Member
These animals are both back on the market, and I have pictures available by request I would just need to e-mail them as Im not sure how to post them here. Prices are negotiable I just want to find them a good home.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me