• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Best company for enclosures?....

Phlip5150

I am about to buy my Tegu a new enclosure but I'm not sure what company is worthy. I was going to go with Animal Plastics but I'm seeing really mixed reviews and I don't want to wait half a year for my enclosure. Any info is appreciated.

rsbenedict

But the other thing is I don't want to spend 2k for an enclosure
I understand. Other companies look cheaper but when you add shipping which can be $400 or more, Kages isn't that expensive. I'd you're in the lower 48, shipping is free.

Go to the other sites like animal plastics and get the shipping prices, you'll be surprised. Most cages with shipping will be in the 2k range.

Phlip5150

I understand. Other companies look cheaper but when you add shipping which can be $400 or more, Kages isn't that expensive. I'd you're in the lower 48, shipping is free.

Go to the other sites like animal plastics and get the shipping prices, you'll be surprised. Most cages with shipping will be in the 2k range.
I appreciate it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980