• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Best MVB and where to buy

TURTLE75

5 Year Member
My Tegu recently came out of hibernation and I discovered that my Reptile UV MVB needs to be replaced. I usually purchase these from Deer Fern Farms but it seems that Mr. Dix no longer carries them due to the recent studies showing them to be detrimental to health of reptiles and the fact that his Uromastyx almost always chose regular heat bulbs to bask instead of the MVB's. I have raised Tegu's in the past without UVB, using supplements and whole food items without issue, but would rather be safe than sorry. Where does everyone purchase their Reptile UV bulbs or similar product. Any feedback welcomed and thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu