• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Big Bearded Dragon Beauties!

Compnerd7

I have 10 Bearded Dragons for sale. Their Hatch date is 7-23-2010. I have both males and females available. I am asking $60 each, bulk deals available, no trades please. Email me at [email protected]

male5.jpg

male4.jpg

male3.jpg

male2.jpg

male1.jpg

female5.jpg

female4.jpg

female3.jpg

female2.jpg

female1-1.jpg

Priority shipping ( 2-3 day ) $15
Express Shipping ( 1-2 day ) $30
Overnight shipping costs vary depending on your location.

Free heat / cold packing.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Haha if I were you I'd ship them overnight no matter what, take the other options off. Real nice dragons, if I had the time to start dragon projects, I'd definitely purchase from you. But sadly my hands are full. Good luck.

Compnerd7

frost said:
the 2 to 3 day shipping souldent even be an option...

Your right I was copying and pasting my ADD from site to site and my main site requires you put shipping prices for both priority and overnight, I didn't even bother to erase it, but I will in the future.

Josh said:
Beautiful animals! I'm sure they won't last long!

They didn't, all 10 sold in one day haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu