• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Black throat monitor for sale

Riplee

5 Year Member
One Black Throat Monitor believe to be female but not 100% sure.
About 2.5- 3 ft. Very health and feed response, never bite but does tail whipping.

Asking for $175+shipping.

Thanks.

PM or email me at: [email protected]

some pictures I took last month and
last pictures is about 6 months ago

Attachments

• 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 139
  • 2222.jpg
    2222.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 135
  • 3333.jpg
    3333.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 129
  • 4444.jpg
    4444.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 125

Dana C

Riplee said:
One Black Throat Monitor believe to be female but not 100% sure.
About 2.5- 3 ft. Very health and feed response, never bite but does tail whipping.

Asking for $175+shipping.

Thanks.

PM or email me at: [email protected]

some pictures I took last month and
last pictures is about 6 months ago

Do you still have her? If so I may be very interested.

Riplee

5 Year Member
Yeah. Lots of people inquired about it. Numbers of people said the money was on the way but yes It is still here.
:)

Dana C

Riplee said:
Yeah. Lots of people inquired about it. Numbers of people said the money was on the way but yes It is still here.
:)

I can't find a lot of information about them such as size difference between males and females do you know? Also, how do you fined their temprements? We all have seen pictures of HUGE Black Throats but I suspect that they don't represent the norm.
How old is the girl / boy you have and are you interested in my 2011 AA?

Dana C

I sold Kinabo for $350 and shipping from Idaho to just about anywhere in the U.S. is about $200. I could have held out for more but I really needed to sell him for health reasons. He was 4'10"' and 23# of nice guy.

Ripkabird98

Dana C said:
I sold Kinabo for $350 and shipping from Idaho to just about anywhere in the U.S. is about $200. I could have held out for more but I really needed to sell him for health reasons. He was 4'10"' and 23# of nice guy.

Oh my gosh! I'm sorry! Do you have any herps left?

Dana C

i have a couple of Christmas Mountain Bull Snakes. They are a breeding pair, (I hope). They are easy keepers so I don't have any plans of re-homing them. The lizards and my very weak heart were just too much. I went downhill and had to simplify my life. Anyway, the bull snakes are beautiful, if not very warm and friendly. They will bite just as soon look at you in which in fact which is typical bull snake temperament.

Ripkabird98

Dana C said:
i have a couple of Christmas Mountain Bull Snakes. They are a breeding pair, (I hope). They are easy keepers so I don't have any plans of re-homing them. The lizards and my very weak heart were just too much. I went downhill and had to simplify my life. Anyway, the bull snakes are beautiful, if not very warm and friendly. They will bite just as soon look at you in which in fact which is typical bull snake temperament.

What bout Captn Jack?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980