• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Blue Tegu $1,000

Bentley83

5 Year Member
Today at the reptile show I saw a blue tegu for a $1,000 dollars. I couldnt believe it that it was that expensive.

Chris

Jefroka

5 Year Member
Just think, you could buy 3 of Bobby's awesome gus for that price and have some change left over.

...Jefroka

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Jefroka said:
Just think, you could buy 3 of Bobby's awesome gus for that price and have some change left over.

...Jefroka

i agree paid a little over half that for 3 tegus from bobby and could have gotten a blue fom dave which i still hope to do and still have money left over lol!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
That a little pricey. :roll: At about 2 feet it could be one from this year or one from last year that hasn't been fed much. If it was a proven adult female that would be cheap.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu