• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Blue Tegu for Sale

CrankbaitJedi

I am selling my blue tegu to raise funds for a project. He is around 2+ years old and is just at 40 inches long. He is 'positively' male and is a great looking guy (got some nice light blue tint on his head and jowels and on his legs). Great personality, has no issues cruising the house and saying hello to the kids, dogs, cats whatever. I am asking $600 plus shipping.

He has a slight nose rub at the moment due to his propensity to thrash his food and hitting his snout on the side of his enclosure (trough type). He takes about 4-5 chicks/mice every other day.

Great animal. And he loves the ladies!!!

Pics are in a previous thread but he has grown a bit since then.
http://www.tegutalk.com/showthread.php?tid=10331#axzz1mxBd8xVS

I am not taking trades.

Contact me at 816 224-2820

I am located in Blue Springs Missouri (Kansas City). Would rather not ship so if you are close to me... you will get special consideration.

got10

CrankbaitJedi said:
I am selling my blue tegu to raise funds for a project. He is around 2+ years old and is just at 40 inches long. He is 'positively' male and is a great looking guy (got some nice light blue tint on his head and jowels and on his legs). Great personality, has no issues cruising the house and saying hello to the kids, dogs, cats whatever. I am asking $600 plus shipping.

He has a slight nose rub at the moment due to his propensity to thrash his food and hitting his snout on the side of his enclosure (trough type). He takes about 4-5 chicks/mice every other day.

I am not taking trades.

I am located in Blue Springs Missouri (Kansas City). Would rather not ship so if you are close to me... you will get special consideration.

This is horrible . I have a female blue that is almost 2yrs old along with my other 9 babies and would LOOOOVE to have your male .But im too far away and too damn broke till income tax rolls in . Good luck in selling him. He is a great looking lizard. Just in case my refund comes in early. how much to ship to 11558 ?

PalmBeachExotics

CrankbaitJedi said:

I am not taking trades.

Do u still have have him I am seriously interested U can call or text me a 561 723 8032

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu