• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Blue tegu main pic on tegutalk

F69erFred

5 Year Member
Rite when you come on tegu talk the blue pic. Who's tegu is that. I think that's the best looking blue. How does it not have a brown nose? Any bluess out there for sale

kaa

5 Year Member
It's actually blizzard, the extreme giant that fathered the all americans.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4661&p=49495&hilit=american#p49495" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4661&p=49495&hilit=american#p49495</a><!-- l -->

Post #23

But if he is talking about the ones at the top of the blue forum, then i don't know about that.

kaa

5 Year Member
Also, I think dave and wil both have some blues left, and there are some on kingsnake. None less than 325 shipped though. I was really tempted to get one, but it will have to wait until next season.

RamblinRose

5 Year Member
It is as Blue as..... the Red is Red on the Red tegu forum, just as the B/W is B/W the black/white tegu is on the black/white forum, and the giant is giant on the giant tegu forum.
Bobby has them all color coordinated with each forum.

kaa

5 Year Member
This one? if so, then this is blizzard, the giant tegu

Attachments

• BANNER_.gif
    515 bytes · Views: 6

kaa

5 Year Member
I think it is just the lighting in the picture. but i can promise it is an extreme giant.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu