• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Blue tegu Michigan only

jondancer

I have a 5 month old BLUE tegu, looks like a female right now but still young. Growing and eatting great. Tip of tail is regrowth but looks normal . I just had a baby and the big lizard is to much right now. To cold to ship right now so only for sale locally in Michigan. $450 . Can text pictures

Also it is very tame, I have put alot of work into that

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Man wish I was in Michigan right now!! Good luck you won't have too much problem I'm sure.

BOOSTFEEN

5 Year Member
No I am not located in Michigan but Grand Rapids is only a 10 hour drive for me so it wouldn't be a problem.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I edited your post to remove the phone number. It doesn't violate any rules on the forum but more so for privacy issues for you. I'm going to PM the op with your contact info, you can do the same if you'd like.
Hope I'm not causing any issues here!

got10

post pics . I just lost my blue female due to Sandy and I would have my brother in law who lives ib Saginaw go pick her up for me

got10

sorry my bum assed brother in law refuses to pick up the blue for me. I hope he gets a scorching yeast infection in his mouth, But thanks for at least giving me a shot.

bfb345

hey i was wondering if you would be interested in possibly trading for a young red tegu and some money on my end i am located right in good old cold michigan just send me an email at bfb345 at yahoo dot com thanks im really interested also if you could email me some pics also have a pastel ball python if interested , Brenden

bfb345

jondancer said:
I'll trade you that red and 400 bucks. Looks like a redxblack and white
i cant do 400 the reason he is so dark is he is hibernating he reddens up and i payed 250 for it there is no way i could do 400 i could do 200 with the tegu the pictures dont do him justice he is much redder
if you want better pictures give me your email and i will send you a bunch like of his toes and tail and stuff like that trust me he is a good tegu

bfb345

bfb345 said:
jondancer said:
I'll trade you that red and 400 bucks. Looks like a redxblack and white
i cant do 400 the reason he is so dark is he is hibernating he reddens up and i payed 250 for it there is no way i could do 400 i could do 200 with the tegu the pictures dont do him justice he is much redder
if you want better pictures give me your email and i will send you a bunch like of his toes and tail and stuff like that trust me he is a good tegu

i also soaked him and he was kinda dirty so now he is brigter as well email me at bfb345 at yahoo dot com and send me some pics of the blue and ill send you some more pics i took a bunch of good ones

bfb345

jondancer said:
sorry im really not interested.

common you just had a kid and need a smaller lizard i will love the tegu just like you do and i hope you would do the same to mine do it for the kid mine is small tame and a super good eater plz i have been looking for a blue everywhere and yours sounds just perfect:)

TegusRawsome80

5 Year Member
Why don't you pay him cash instead of whining about it and trying to get him to get another large lizard when he's getting rid of his because he doesn't have time for a large lizard? No need to harass the guy, he said he wasn't interested. Back off. My advice to you Jondancer would be to keep it until you can ship and it is larger and then sell it for more money. Before baby season but when it's warm enough to ship.

jondancer

I may keep it anyways, I just got an 8ft sentec cage insulated and put in my basement. Plus this is most likely the only blue for sale online in the u.s. right now, not going to trade it for a low end red.
If I could ship it she would sell the very day I posted it for sale.
Thanks to all who showed interest .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980