• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Blue Tegu possible for sale

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
There's a chance I might be moving up to Boston and living in an apartment if that is the case. Sadly enough, I would not be able to take Sobek with me. This is still not 100% certain but I'd like to get an idea of who might be interested in buying him - and for the right price. He's RTB, tame as a dog but would rather not be held. He'll roam around for a while then walk back into is enclosure so long as the door is open. As of late, he only takes dumps in the bathtub, which is convenient, at least in my case. He's never bit, or snake tailed, or hissed. He's almost 2 years old, and dropping sperm plugs. My pics of him in an old thread are outdated. If you'd like to see updated Sobek, check out my YouTube channel, one of my latest vids is an update on him. I may also be selling my Mali uromastyx pair.

I'm not too interested in shipping as he is huge now, 3+ feet or so. But I will ship if instructed on how to ship such a large lizard, I prefer pickup.

Thanks.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks Chelvis.

Looks like if he has to be sold he's going to Wil Combs.
I spoke with Wil and all has gone well.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
chelvis said:
Thats great news, hopefully will can pair him up!

It's be nice if he could. Sobek has got some nice genetics! And thanks, if it wasn't for you posting a link here a long time ago, I'd have never got Sobek.

got10

Your Gu is going to a good place. Wil seems like a good guy. I was going to sell him my blue girl . But ,I was able to kick start my finances and keep the whole crew together. And if in the future I do decide to rehome her and the crew, he will be one of the FIRST people I contact before I post them again.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I hope it works for you but if it doesn't, he will be going to an awesome place. I haven't dealt with him business wise but wil takes great care of his animals.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I still kick myself sometimes for not going through with it, but it did allow me to find Kiska and Malibu and focus on those projects. Things happen for a reason.

got10

but if you do decide to bring him along to the east coast and sell him later, remember i have a nice girl for him to date right here on Long Island. lol

Wil

5 Year Member
TeguBuzz said:
Thanks Chelvis.

Looks like if he has to be sold he's going to Wil Combs.
I spoke with Wil and all has gone well.

Thank you TeguBuzz for the opportunity.

chelvis said:
Thats great news, hopefully will can pair him up!

I may have a female in mind if he comes here.

got10 said:
Your Gu is going to a good place. Wil seems like a good guy. I was going to sell him my blue girl . But ,I was able to kick start my finances and keep the whole crew together. And if in the future I do decide to rehome her and the crew, he will be one of the FIRST people I contact before I post them again.

Thank you, I appreciate it.

rhetoricx said:
I hope it works for you but if it doesn't, he will be going to an awesome place. I haven't dealt with him business wise but wil takes great care of his animals.

Thank you, I try to do the best I can.

laurarfl said:
Dang, Wil gets everything!!

Come on Laura, not everything. Haha

hotrodreptile

TeguBuzz said:
There's a chance I might be moving up to Boston and living in an apartment if that is the case. Sadly enough, I would not be able to take Sobek with me. This is still not 100% certain but I'd like to get an idea of who might be interested in buying him - and for the right price. He's RTB, tame as a dog but would rather not be held. He'll roam around for a while then walk back into is enclosure so long as the door is open. As of late, he only takes dumps in the bathtub, which is convenient, at least in my case. He's never bit, or snake tailed, or hissed. He's almost 2 years old, and dropping sperm plugs. My pics of him in an old thread are outdated. If you'd like to see updated Sobek, check out my YouTube channel, one of my latest vids is an update on him. I may also be selling my Mali uromastyx pair.

I'm not too interested in shipping as he is huge now, 3+ feet or so. But I will ship if instructed on how to ship such a large lizard, I prefer pickup.

Thanks.

Could you send some pictures? and are you willing to ship?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu