• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Blue Tegu question

tjohnson722

He hasn't responded today to me yet so who knows. He did txt me late last night so maybe he's a night person.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

bfb345

tjohnson722 said:
He hasn't responded today to me yet so who knows. He did txt me late last night so maybe he's a night person.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

yeah i sent him a message early this morning hopefully they are blues lol ill have to go to the bank

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
I have two ferrets and they don't smell that bad.not as bad as mice and rats. If they crap I just scoop it like catbox.actually my cats were wayyyyy worse. Now the french, nothing you can do about it... *hey wait...my grandmother was canadian french. *!!! Ooops.sorry laura! Back to topic please! :) <3

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu