• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

blue tegu video

Riplee

5 Year Member
this my tegu's video

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkNaOG2ZQQM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkNaOG2ZQQM</a><!-- m -->

Riplee

5 Year Member
Yep! They use these everyday. Here is the pictures.

Attachments

• 特股说è¯Â1.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 2
  • 特股说è¯Â2.jpg
  • 特股说è¯Â3.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 1

Riplee

5 Year Member
That will be cool~!!!

Attachments

• 333.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 3
  • 444.jpg
  • 777.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 1

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i loved your video, i thought it was funny how when you put the first tegu back in the second looked and started walking off like " i hope he dont see me. oh crap here he comes" lol that just popped in my head as i was watching that. i think its cool having multiple lizards that will get big but i couldnt keep 3 niles lol 3 tegus is enough for me(oh wait i got 1 green and 1 rhino iguana oh crap im doomed lol)
nice looking pets ntw is one of your tegus a b/w? just curious one of them looks like my b/w achilles!

BOOZER

5 Year Member
youtube isnt working for me. hasnt for days. anybody got an suggestion as to whats going on?? not trying to hijack this thread but it would be nice to see videos that people post

Riplee

5 Year Member
reptastic said:
i loved your video, i thought it was funny how when you put the first tegu back in the second looked and started walking off like " i hope he dont see me. oh crap here he comes" lol that just popped in my head as i was watching that. i think its cool having multiple lizards that will get big but i couldnt keep 3 niles lol 3 tegus is enough for me(oh wait i got 1 green and 1 rhino iguana oh crap im doomed lol)
nice looking pets ntw is one of your tegus a b/w? just curious one of them looks like my b/w achilles!

LoL, the small babies are Savannah, I just got them, they are 2males 1 female.

Yep~!! one is B/W.~HAHA

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu