• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

CANADIAN looking for an HC red female:

Khoilie

CANADIANS ONLY PLEASE. unless you can somehow arrange shipping for a reasonable price or I could pick her up at the Niagra Falls border (Canadian side only as I'm not allowed in the states)

-I'm located in Hamilton, ON Canada
-Looking for a sub-adult or adult red tegu. Female only please
-Must be HC(high contrast) have nice red coloration, good pics are a must as i want to eventually breed her with my male which is a very nice deep, almost blood red with yellows and oranges
-I would like to get her soon and get them housed together, getting along and and perfectly comfortable with eachother by time my male is ready to mate, which should be within a year.
-If anyone can set me up with a private sale or breeder locally i will hook you up with a finders fee.

pm or post in this thread, either way i'll receive an email on my phone immediately

thank you

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
www.tegutopia.ca - is the only breeder I know of in Canada. She's a friend of Johnny LaRocca, one of my friends who lives in BC has one of her hybrids, they're nice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu