• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Captain Jack

Mkulu

5 Year Member
Captain Jack waves his hand often. What is that all about? Its funny to watch, will he speak next? :jes A couple days ago he was going nuts in his scratching the side of the aquarium. I finally let him out and aparently he just needed to see what I was doing on the computer. I will post a pic later. How smart are they? I have read tegus are compared to cats and dogs as far as inteligence. How do Beardies compare? I am deciding now what tegu to get in addtion to these guys, just wondering how they match up?

Kazzy

5 Year Member
Well, that's a dominance kind of thing. Younger beardies and females will do it, especially if there is another dragon around.

Bearded dragons' intelligence compared to tegus...well, in my experience that's comparing a rock to Einstein. lol! Beardies are great, but not the sharpest tools in the box. My old beardie would try to eat the bubbles floating in a Sprite bottle. Haha

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlifKat