• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

caught even more

so today while checking wood piles a came across a really pretty garter snake some blue tailed skink(fast as hell) another worm snake an idk snake it kinda looked like a garter so
2 garters :)
blue tailed skink:D
and worm snake :dodgy:

Compnerd7

I love Blue Tailed Skinks, most likeliy it was a juvie 5 Lined Skink, but maybe not!

There is a Coachwhip that I swear taunts me, he crosses my driveway and I see him every few weeks or so... As soon as I get up to him he goes up into this bushy tall tree I have, and there is NO way to get him down and out of this tree. Your getting me way motivated to go herping, I guess I know what I am going to do tomorrow haha

Question: What time of the day to you find most herps in your area, and what is the usual temp? And if you don't mind sharing, what is your area? You don't have to answer that last question of you don't want to. Most of my success is between 12-6pm in the spring, 6-11am in summer, and 6-11pm in the dead heat of summer.

Compnerd7 said:
I love Blue Tailed Skinks, most likeliy it was a juvie 5 Lined Skink, but maybe not!

There is a Coachwhip that I swear taunts me, he crosses my driveway and I see him every few weeks or so... As soon as I get up to him he goes up into this bushy tall tree I have, and there is NO way to get him down and out of this tree. Your getting me way motivated to go herping, I guess I know what I am going to do tomorrow haha

Question: What time of the day to you find most herps in your area, and what is the usual temp? And if you don't mind sharing, what is your area? You don't have to answer that last question of you don't want to. Most of my success is between 12-6pm in the spring, 6-11am in summer, and 6-11pm in the dead heat of summer.

today it was really cold like 40 degrees and its like right after i get home from school so like 2:45-3:30 is when im done

i am really looking for black rats snakes and black racers i want to catch a copper head and keep it for like a day but not a baby adults dont use as much venom thats why i didnt catch the baby copper head yesterday

today it was rainy also and yesterday it was really hot so it is just luck i guess

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029