• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Christmas Gift Ideas

Diablo

5 Year Member
So I need to get my Mom something for Christmas but I need some ideas. She is in her late 50's, likes reading a lot on her kindle, needs her desk organized really badly, has trouble learning with new technology, she loves The Big Bang Theory, and etc.

I said the things about her desk and technology because I thought I could get her something help organize her desk or maybe get her a book about learning new technology and how to adapt or something but google didn't give me any answers on what I could buy.

Just looking for suggestions, thanks

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
So I need to get my Mom something for Christmas but I need some ideas. She is in her late 50's, likes reading a lot on her kindle, needs her desk organized really badly, has trouble learning with new technology, she loves The Big Bang Theory, and etc.

I said the things about her desk and technology because I thought I could get her something help organize her desk or maybe get her a book about learning new technology and how to adapt or something but google didn't give me any answers on what I could buy.

Just looking for suggestions, thanks
[/quote]

[attachment=5930]

[attachment=5931]

[attachment=5932]

Attachments

• 71t7dtI2dNL.jpg
    71t7dtI2dNL.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Waffle-Vodka.jpeg
    Waffle-Vodka.jpeg
    53.4 KB · Views: 6
  • debbie_mayer_cheesebags.jpg
    debbie_mayer_cheesebags.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 5

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I bought myself Organizing for Dummies. I still have to actually use it though. You can find fun Sheldon stuff at Thinkgeek.com. Luv that site!

Diablo

5 Year Member
Haha I'm sure she'd want a tegu. And if she actually drank and I was 21 I would get her alcohol Dubya lol. I totally forgot about thinkgeek, I'll try that. Thanks for the suggestionss

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
[attachment=5953]Maybe she'd like this.

Attachments

• fabio.jpg
    fabio.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 7

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members