• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Colombian with everything!!!

Joshjack90

I have a full grown female Colombian that is relatively tame for a Colombian. She can be handled and is ok. She has bitten me once, but it was when she was asleep and outside, i woke her up and she jumped and bit me.. MY fault!!! She comes with lights heat/uvb, food/water bowl, hide and the tank. It's only a 125 gallon. She is 3 feet long has all her toes and fingers and a full tail. She will need a bigger tank, if i cant sell her ill be making one here soon. Make offers on her please. ill sell just her or everything together etc. I WILL NOT SHIP her. Im in cincinnati Ohio im willing to drive an hour or two to meet you somewhere. I can email or text pics. 513-250-0936 or [email protected]. Thanks!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan