• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Contacting Bobby Hill

Dana C

I just tried to go the Varnyard web site to look at Bobby's feeding and housing info. but found that the site was down and according to the pop up, it had used all it's allowable band width.

Does anyone know what is going on? I also have a AA that I have a question about.
Thanks,

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ok guys i should have proof read b4 i submited my post, @james i dont completely disagree, i cant speak on bad customer service at varnyard because i havnt experienced any, however screening calls, ignoring emails, keeping deposits and not making good on your own mistakes is terrible, for buisness and as a person, after all even i talked to bobby briefly through email about pics i sent him about storm and rayne, if he is a man of his word i agree he should be on this forum to say the least explaning things before he really hurts his reputation and business

ragnew

Dana C said:
I just tried to go the Varnyard web site to look at Bobby's feeding and housing info. but found that the site was down and according to the pop up, it had used all it's allowable band width.

Does anyone know what is going on? I also have a AA that I have a question about.
Thanks,
Hey Dana, I believe the other site www.tegusforsale.com is still up and running. I just looked at it a few minutes ago actually. It has some of the information that the varnyard site had, but not all of it.

Seems to have an updated front page pic as well. A tegu sporting a Santa hat.

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
The other site is up now too. I must say though this has gotten pretty out of hand, I was off the forum for a while and didnt know what was going on and came back like 2 months ago and read all of this and was pretty shocked cause Bobby has always been a good guy, helpful, and good customer service in the past years, I've talked to him many times on the phone for good periods of time. According to the forum his last visist was "11-05-2011 06:41 AM"...you haven't logged onto your own site in a month and a half for atleast 5-10min to post something about what's going on? I dont understand it at all, it just makes no sense

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Again its a bunch of BAD BUISNESS,anybody that takes peoples money and dont give them a answer is crook to me sorry.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I thought he still owned the forum but Josh was the one who took care of it for him.

Johnnydr

I got 2 AA's from him this season. I can attest to customer service being spotty. When he did contact me he was very thorough and interesting to talk to. As I understand he is running this himself this season, as apposed to having help as usual. To be honest though, I agree that his responsiveness is lacking. for animals that go for 150-400ish you should be spoiled with service IMO. Regardless, I love my tegu (the one I kept), but I am hesitant of buying from him next year if this trend follows. i'd love a top shelf red!

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Bobby does not run the site, Josh does. I am not sure on ownership, but I believe that is out of Bobby's hands as well

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Sorry for the confusion. There was an announcement when the transfer took place - about a year ago.

It's important to me that we keep from bashing people and stick to stating facts. This forum will not be used to bash or breed hate for others BUT with that said, I will not censor those who have been wronged and rightfully have questions.

PLEASE keep things civil. Remember to treat others how you wish to be treated and when in doubt, take a 15 minutes 'breather' from the computer. It helps, trust me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akrtena