• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Counting the days

dave

5 Year Member
I also am waiting. This will be my first tegu, I ordered a giant. Bobby hill is the man. Im so stoked.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I just had to throw this out there. What's life without just a little bragging anyways!!? Who's now getting a 1.1 pair of Chocoan Tegus???? This guy is!!!!!! Holllaaaaa

pinto24

5 Year Member
I know,.....the more I see these guys, and the more learn, the more stoked I get to have one of thee guys in my house. :dan
I have red tails now, and they are fun, but there isn't a whole lot of personality there. Tegus ROCK!!! :roon Is it summer yet??

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
I have a single animal on order, hopefully a male, to raise as an educational animal. My older Argentine male, Felix, has earned his retirement and Clifford deserves a rest from exhibits now and then. So, I decided that a Giant would be my next teaching Tegu.

30216teaching_about_tegus.jpg

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Not too much longer now, if the weather will turn warm and stay warm we will be seeing them soon. :)

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
PuffDragon said:
I just had to throw this out there. What's life without just a little bragging anyways!!? Who's now getting a 1.1 pair of Chocoan Tegus???? This guy is!!!!!! Holllaaaaa

Dang, me=uber jealous!!!
I wish I had the pace for a pair of Chacoans.
Oh well, I'm still stoked to be getting a pair of Argentine B &W's!
I have to start out with just one, and once I get more familiar with her, I will get a male, bu not right away! I want to be sure I can really handle taking care of them along with my ball python and probably a bearded dragon as well.

Kharnifex

5 Year Member
YAY, counting down the days for my male extreme! going to be a companion animal for my girl. (not breeding) Can't wait!!.

You Da Man Bobby!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me