• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Cresteds for Sale or Trade

Markie

5 Year Member
I have four crested geckos I would like to either sell or trade. Here is the link to their pics:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://s271.photobucket.com/albums/jj156/aggie_zoo/Cresteds/">http://s271.photobucket.com/albums/jj15 ... /Cresteds/</a><!-- m -->

Prizm is the mom and I don't have her available for sale. Also, the 2nd 3 month old is already sold. These pics were labeled one or two months ago, so the babies are actually a little bit older than they say. I will have to look up their exact age though.

The babies are $25 each and the one over a year old is $80 (female). They are all very pretty, but I'm a crappy picture taker, so it may not look like it in some of the pics :)

I know someone who can help me ship them, so that is an option, though I don't know exactly how much it would be.

If you are interested in trading, here are the reptiles I am looking into: bearded dragons, blue tongue skinks, and possibly any snakes. Basically anything that would do well for my educational show.

If you have any questions, please ask. I'm trying to get these moved before I move (about 2 weeks). Thanks!

Markie

Markie

5 Year Member
Ok, I will talk to my friend who would actually ship it for me (since he has done it loads of times) and get back to you. I should talk to him tomorrow.

Markie

5 Year Member
The wife of the guy that was going to help me ship just had a baby, so I don't know how much he can help me right now. I am going to look into shipping them myself. I know there is a thread about it somewhere on here..

chriz

5 Year Member
u want a laught they are 120.00 each over here think that works out about $180.00 i think it sucks u get your reps so much cheaper...

Markie

5 Year Member
Sorry I haven't gotten back on this thread in awhile. I am trading the three babies today, but the female is still available.

Lexi,
If you want that one, I would trade you my female for one of your beardies. How old are they?

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
They are a month old. you can PM me and we can figure some things out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980