• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Crickets- $25/1000, $500/500, $12/250 shipped

JBW Exotics

$25/1000, $500/500, $12/250 including shipping. If you can pick them up locally (central AL), 1000 are $20 or less.

These crickets are gut loaded with fresh homegrown pesticide free fruits and vegetables and ready to feed your animals!

Call/text Josh at 334-730-3584 or email [email protected]

You will also receive a free sample of JBW Exotics Insect Chow.

If you use paypal, send payment to the email listed above, and specify the size you would like me to send in the note area as you pay. I prefer not to ship less than 1000 crickets that are smaller than 1/4", as they still need to be kept at a higher temp. If you want less than 1000 pinheads or 1/8" size, call so we can discuss the expected low temps and I will ship them if we agree that they will be safe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont