• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Do i have time for a tegu?

new2gu

ok well first off I DO NOT HAVE A TEGU. I really want to get one but I don't know if I will have time for one. I still live at my parents house (school) and I alternate between my dad and moms. every wednesday and every other weekend I go to my dads house and the rest of the time i am at my mom's. I have 7 hours of school a day and an after school job. Do I have enough time to keep a healthy tegu?

isdrake

5 Year Member
One of the benefits with reptiles is that they don't take up much time. All you really have to do everyday is feeding, change water and remove the feces. You can use timers to control the lighting and humidity.

However I wouldn't recommend getting a large Tegu while you still live with your parents. I think it's much better to get one then you have a own place and stand on your own. So you know you have space and money to give it a good life.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu