• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

do tegus love?

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
He seriously loves his plush alligator. Haha. Although he's been weird to me since coming out of hibernation. :( he seems to like the alligator better ...haha :/

elmo

BatGirl1 said:
He seriously loves his plush alligator. Haha. Although he's been weird to me since coming out of hibernation. :( he seems to like the alligator better ...haha :/

awe he replaced you :(

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Good news though! Today I was holding him and he only freaked at first...then I was petting him on my lap and talking to him and he calmed down a lot. I held him for a long time and petted and kissed him :) and he was falling asleep on me. Acting much more like himself. <3[attachment=6687]

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364159825507.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364159825507.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 35
BatGirl1 said:
Good news though! Today I was holding him and he only freaked at first...then I was petting him on my lap and talking to him and he calmed down a lot. I held him for a long time and petted and kissed him :) and he was falling asleep on me. Acting much more like himself. <3

how's the feeding coming along?

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
He ate chicken dipped in eggyolk for me :) but today only drank a ton. Before hibernation he was eating good about every third day, so realistically he may go back to that. I'm so happy he's seeming to slowly get 'back to normal '... :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980