• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

does anyone have a tegu for sale?

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
if i was you i would wait until varnyard's eggs hatch and get one of those, when i was getting my first argentine tegu, i was going to get one from someone selling their adult, but i decided to go with bobby and couldnt be happier!

preston897

i actually think im going to wind up with a red or an all american. and im not wanting an adult. im lookin for somone with a yearling or juvi. im actually leaning towards bobby's reds. i may get one from last years clutch

DMBizeau

I have one of bobby's all americans. They are very unique, mine has lots of red mixed in with his black and some nice lavender color going on as well. I can't wait till he gets to be an adult.

TEGU_JAKE

5 Year Member
DMBizeau said:
I have one of bobby's all americans. They are very unique, mine has lots of red mixed in with his black and some nice lavender color going on as well. I can't wait till he gets to be an adult.
i think the all americans are gonna look wild i hope to add one in the future

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
TEGU_JAKE said:
DMBizeau said:
i think the all americans are gonna look wild i hope to add one in the future

i hope to get one too they do look awesome, and will look even better as a adults!

preston897

i would love an all american. im looking in the 150 range though. im looking for a semi young black and white that somone wants to get rid of. there are tons a tegus that need good homes. so i figure i could help one. if i can find one...i am also going to a reptile show this weekend. im going to look there as well

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i havnt seen many tegus for sale except the wc ones or the columbians. but good luck........!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me