• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Dubia Roaches for Sale NY/NJ Sales $50 OBO

Chuey

5 Year Member
Hi Guys,

Selling some Dubias again. Please do not ask if I will ship the answer is no.

As you can see form the pics, these are mixed sized sexed adults, medium size nymphs and babies. You will get random mixed sizes. $50 for 500 mixed or $75 for 1,000. Or make an offer.

Roaches reared on a steady diet of cat food, fresh vegetables and water crystals.

I only want to transact locally. So TRISTATE NY/NJ only.

As you can see in the pics you will be getting mostly ready to feed, breed roaches.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mixeddubias.png
[/url]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us [/img]

xjerzybornx26

hey i have two bearded dragons i live in lodi nj i really want to get off off crickets. i spend two much money on them and its not worth my male can eat 60 in 3 minutes . i hear dubia roaches are great i really want to buy from you .. your prices are great i have everything i need to start a colony of my own .
i was ur ad
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=8333" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=60&t=8333</a><!-- l -->
im willing to pick up and pay cash i really want alot for the colony would be quicker to start .

please call me at any time i dont mind
201 257 2997 im off wortk tomorrow i can come by i say that u were in plainfeild
if u can call just reply on youtube
or email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:eek:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->
my names orlando btw

thank u for ur time

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu