• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Enclosure ideas.

Rhysandfish

im getting a subadult b&w (30 inches or so) and i wanted to know if a 4x4 enclosure would be fine. I would have them out on a regular basis but would that be okay? I dont want to cram my lizard and I can make an 4x8 but i would rather not because i dont have much room.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Even with best intentions, at some point it will feel cramped.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Even 6 is tight. Might not seem so, but is. 8 is considered minimally accepable and works, especially with owners like yourself that want a lot of free-roam time. even still,most keepers I think would agree that the tegu would benefit with even more room.

Rhysandfish

Even 6 is tight. Might not seem so, but is. 8 is considered minimally accepable and works, especially with owners like yourself that want a lot of free-roam time. even still,most keepers I think would agree that the tegu would benefit with even more room.
Thats fine with me. I just want to save space in my room. Could i make a two story or anpther space saver?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980