• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Extrem Giant from AWD247

Mr Critter

5 Year Member
Will be getting my Extrem Giant on Tuesday,You all know him as Vegeta From AWD247 ,Looks to be a great GU , very tame & a good looking boy,cant wait to get him .

AWD247

5 Year Member
Bill thanks again for taking him in,. im glad he's going to someone who will care for him properly. It couldnt of come at a better time. I lost my job today about an hour after speaking with you. Atleast this is one issue I dont have to worry about,. I know youll give him a good home. Ill be looking forward to those diaries.
Ill give you a call Monday when he ships out.
Thanks again
-Jay

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Congrats Bill on your new awsome looking Tegu ;) . I know you will spoile him rotten lol.

Jay. I'm so sorry about you loosing your job. I wish you the best with everything and hang in there.

thelittlethingslifequotetreeenjoyen.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu