• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Extreme Tegu Forsale!! VEGETA<---

AWD247

5 Year Member
Hey whats up guys,.

I have my Gu up forsale, You all know my tegu as VEGETA. You can see pics and details, videos etc here: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4747" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?t=4747</a><!-- l -->

Im in no rush to sell but unfortunately I should be looking to get him into a good home,. I picked up this great extreme from Bobby and its been nothing but great,. never bit, never whipped, huffed or puffed, etc,. as you can see from my videos hes been very well taken care of and tame since I got him as a hatchling, eats nothing but the best and just came out of hibernation a few weeks ago.

Like I said before I wish I didnt have to sell him but with me working full time and my MMA training/ fighting getting back into play, I really dont have the time to put aside for VEGETA as I normally do,.
I used to put about 3-4 hours a day with him everyday after work and now im lucky if I see him other than when im feeding or soaking him which is usually about an hour tops.

Im located in Bristol CT. 06010
Im looking to get $300+ shipping or If you can pickup, I can add him with my 2 custom enclosures for $500 (one is for indoor and one is made for outdoor use, im telling you this guy is spoiled lol), both will include all lighting fixtures, temp gauges, decore new bags cypress bedding and more.

PM me here or email for a quicker response: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:D[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->.
Thanks

-Jay

TEGU_JAKE

5 Year Member
if i didnt already have a deposit on another giant i would love to but vegeta
good luck finding him a home

AWD247

5 Year Member
Thanks Jake,. I would love to see him go to a member like yourself,. Youve always been very dedicated with your Gu's, I think you have a sibling of VEGETA too right??

Thanks again!!

TEGU_JAKE

5 Year Member
ya my gaint rex is vegetas brother if you dont have any luck here i would try the tegu or kingsnake im gonna miss seeing the dairy lol

kaa

5 Year Member
Sad to see him have to go, hopefully someone on here can get him to continue the diaries. I would love to get him, but I need to stop buying animals.

AWD247

5 Year Member
Thanks alot guys,
I do have a buyer ready to take him over and continue the diaries.. :mrgreen:
As of right now he is pending to Mr Critter :app

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
kaa said:
Sad to see him have to go, hopefully someone on here can get him to continue the diaries. I would love to get him, but I need to stop buying animals.

man would i love to get him but im in the same boat as you lol, but next season i will get one!

AWD247

5 Year Member
Thank you everyone for the support,. The moderators can now close this thread, Vegeta has been shipped today to his new home.
I look forward to checking in and seeing some updates on the new diaries.

Thanks again Bill (Mr Critter)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me