• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

F/S- varnyard b&w Tegu Deposit

TeguMan82

I'm selling my black and white tegu deposit if any1 is interested in buying it. We will talk the Bobby Hill before i sell so you know its good. Asking $100 for a $75 deposit. let me know if interested

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Unless you made your deposit before march, it would be useless trying to sell a deposit on a tegu that may not have hatched, alot of bobby's b/w eggs didnt make it

dante5

I am interested if your deposit is good, I would need verification from Bobby. I had a deposit but was contacted and found out mine did not hstch, so if you were at the top of the list to get one I will buy it from you!

TeguMan82

Ok every one the deposit is not for sale any more. I got a full refund to the card i paid with just now from Bobby Hill. His eggs were caved in and went bad and not cracked like the one person has said i talk to him and wish him luck on his other stuff.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Apparently they cracked open before they were suppose to hatch, and the tegus died(not all just some)

Apparently they cracked open before they were suppose to hatch, and the tegus died(not all just some)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029