• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Feeder Dubia Roaches Cheap or Free Tristate NJ Only.

Chuey

5 Year Member
Guys,
This is Chris, I don't post much but I have one of Dave's Blues, Lucky with my fiance. My fiance is on the forum also.

Local transaction only I will not ship. Dubia Feeder Roachs $50 for a thousand or best offer or *free. I am in Union County NJ.

I have two colonies of Dubias. I'm looking to sell some only locally tri-state NJ only. We can come to an agreement on price as these are my feeders so I'm only looking to recoup some of my costs. I just posted an estimate if you don't like the price make a counter offer. But don't be a nimrod as I'm not trying to make a profit just cover some of my costs.

Since they go into my reptiles, I only feed the Dubias organic high protein cat food with no dyes and washed fruits and vegetables. With an occasional box of cereal throw in every now and then and ample supply of water crystals.

That said, I also need to put down some serious ground rules as in serious enquiries only as I've done this before. I don't want to have you email and say "I'll take them" and then never contact me again. I do not want you to send me cryptic emails and never leave me your contact phone number or email address.

Someone absolutely weirded out my fiance by asking for the dubias over the course of a few months and never leaving us your phone number to chat. I won't work with or help out weirdos or kids who do not inform their parents what is happening.

If you take them have your set up for them ready, you can't have extra egg crates from me etc...etc...

Basic Ground Rules and Notes:
-The price is negotiable, we can work this out I'm not looking to turn a profit just offset my expenses.
-I have several thousand for sale or gift.
-I have already gifted 2,000 mixed to a new bearded dragon keeper locally because he demonstrated "genuine want" of knowledge in how to care for his newly acquired beards. We also gifted another 2,000 to someone locally as well.

I'll try to include pics of my colony in the next few days. They are for sale and I will also gift it if times are tough for a person. If you are a young person and under 18 I will only deal with you if your parent is aware of what's going on.

*If you cannot afford to take your reptiles to regular vet visits and think you can have a colony in order to get more reptiles I will not sell to you.

*This colony is originally from the roachguy stock. We unfortunately listened to his instructions too well and never fed off any of the adult females or males for that matter. When the reptiles when into brumation this winter they didn't eat for several months, so our colony doubled in size, I'm just looking to offload some of our stock. Something like $50 for roughly a 1,000 mixed (I'm throwing in the adults too!!!) seems fair to me.

*But if you are in need and your reptiles are hungry and you are a goreptile keeper let us know. Times are tough these days and we just want to make sure everyone in the reptile community takes care of one another when we have a chance to.

My personal email is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> just send me an email with a message and your number and we can work something out. This is a serious offer for local tristate NY area beardie keepers. I won't ship as it costs $50 bucks to ship 2,000 roaches legally - meaning we are not labelling the roaches something they are not in order to ship them.

chris allen

5 Year Member
I'll take them...seriously. If you need to get rid of 2000 I can take them all just as long as these aren't all tiny nymphs. Im in Toms River and could come to you over this weekend.

Chuey

5 Year Member

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nope not all tiny nymphs at all. Random mixed sizes and tons of adults. I have two complete colonies as you can see from the pics.

Chris,we'd be happy to set aside 4 egg crates for you this weekend.

Chuey

5 Year Member
Gave away several thousand this weekend. Will try to do it again when the colony builds up again.

Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu