• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Female Black And White Argentenian for sale

messianic

Hello everyone i have posted a couple times one this forum with a outdoor pen i had made for my GU. But the reason why i now have to sell is that im actually moving out of my house and getting an apartment and i will not be able to take her with me. She is Three years old and coming in around 3 1/2 feet she is fully tammed and missing around three toenails. I lover her to death and really dont want to get rid of her but i know i have to and i dont think it will be fair to her to put her in a small enviorment. I am asking for $250.00 for her and if all possible would love to have someone within Califorina buy her i do not want to ship her. I live in Souther Cali. the city is Whittier that i live in. Please PM for any more questions.

2nv3wk4.jpg

30wxnpi.jpg

messianic

yeah im really hoping to get a good owner for her i dont wanna put her on craigslist yet i thought i would put her on here first since i know everyone on this forum is Gu lovers so just hoping that someone will want her. Another thing is im willing to trade her for a Leopard Tortoise if anyone is willing to do that i would. Let me know?

frost

1,000+ Post Club
i would prolly take her but im full here.lol plus i got a pair comming from bobby,

turtlepunk

I live in Fullerton, CA. soooo wish i could take her!! but with 9 animals im pretty full =/ hope you find her a nice home!

LizardKing75

turtlepunk said:
I live in Fullerton, CA. soooo wish i could take her!! but with 9 animals im pretty full =/ hope you find her a nice home!

Hi im in So. CA i have 6 tegus plus eggs cooking and id like to add yours to my out door Gu Ranch if still avail..:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phi Long