• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

female CB blood python for sale

WarrenTegu

ok i have received no call text or email from the individual wanting the tegu or this girl...so they are back up however since i have been stood up 6 times already i am insisting on a deposit if you live in Texas and want him or her deposit is 65.00 this goes to the adoption fee of 130.

if you fail to meet up at the designated time and place deposit will be forfeit! as for those that would like to have him shipped as i said it would be about 35 or so to ship i will send money back if its less. but i will want to be paid in cash or paypal i have really had it with being stood up lately ...:mad:

i have to rehome because of some medical issues i am having on top of me being in college i am afraid they wont get the attention they need.

Blood pythons youtube video

http://s589.photobucket.com/albums/ss336/americanakita/blood%20python/ to pictures of her

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu