• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Finally..my new tegu with pics!!!

dragonqueen4

5 Year Member
So, I finally found another tegu. Its a male and hes 32 inches long. Not sure on the age. I got him from captiveherps.com and I love him already. Anyone in Canada, I highly recommend captiveherps, it was absolutely great and fast service.
So, he is a little cage aggressive, not too bad though.. but so sweet once hes out. He has a mark on his back either a scratch or a burn, which I was aware of when I bought him. Im going to work on fattening him up too!! Heres some pics!!

tegutub.jpg

tegubedtree.jpg

tegubed2.jpg

n578250471_6960678_6317685.jpg

4473_187168205471_578250471_6960672.jpg

dragonqueen4

5 Year Member
thanks guys... and thanks jer lol :)
I still have my other tegu, Trooper.. he had surgery to remove a rock he ate outside. Hes doing pretty good, eating so much lately.. still working on the MBD though.

Ratchet

5 Year Member
i heard that pheonix worms are known to reverse te effects of MBD the only down side to them is that they are about 12mm big but "Phoenix Worms naturally have 23 to 61 times more calcium than other commonly fed feeder insects" <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mulberryfarms.com/pwnutrition.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mulberryfarms.com/pwnutrition.jpg</a><!-- m --> this is a chart on to show how much calcium they have...

J.LRegius

5 Year Member
Nice tegu!!

sad they'll lose their monitor lizard like features when they grow up, ah well. :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang :dead guy hitting a horse? What the?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029